Every time you find the light in others, you find the light in You

 The past few days have been very interesting ones on my journey.

Especially as I found myself doing lightwork in the comments section of #Lizzo & #CardiB's beautiful new song #Rumors; where others decided to take low vibe stances of criticism, bitterness & racism (intentional and unintentional).

This past year, I've been in a space of not speaking up when others are in such vibrations; after many decades of being very vocal for many activist causes; some popular and easy to speak about, others than make you gulp down gallons of courage cuz I stood in minority at first. 

That really drew me in to how I've been doing that in many smaller ways with nearly everyone I've been interacting with lately. 

I've not been defending any "bad behavior", though I have been calling in the ppl being critical of anyone else, to their own thoughts about their own journey. To see that there are many understandable ways that any human can get onto low vibe paths where they act up and chan hurt others, while they struggle with their own pain.

My heart is always in a place of understanding that the world doesn't shift or change when we stay triggered and hurt; regardless of how "righteous" it might feel in fleeting moments, to stay hurt or to 'punish' others for their lack. 

Not to mention, whenever we're observing others "lack" and pain, we're observing our own.

Whereas, when we're looking for and observing others light and goodness; we're seeing our own.

And when we're observing our own goodness, we're in a much more graceful state where we can; in a manner of speaking, "pay-it-forward" into the universe. An energy that actually helps us be the kind of ppl who can create ripple effects that uplevel the collective consciousness and manifest the kinds of realities that we all flourish in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts about #Controversial topics arising from #Lizzo & #CardiB's new hit #Rumors: "Igoring your ignorance won't save you"

Announcing: The Wickedly Divine Lightwork Tour